- Jingoists, with the strange idea that being randomly murdered is heroic.
- Racist/fascist bigots, delighted at the recruitment opportunity (which will probably not be very effective in the medium term because they are too stupid and violent).
- Authoritarians like Theresa May, who want The Snoopers Charter even though such murders are older than the abacus.
- 24/7 and print media who adore having something to fixate on. They’ve milked this as much as a child abduction/murder – the beheading motif helped.
- “Muslim” hate mongers, smirking as they dodge questions and go on about how awful the UK are in foreign policy, as if that makes hacking someone random to death not such a bad thing.
- People who theorise about conspiracies, using the usual tactic of conflating weak supposition with virtually cast iron certainty.
Thanks though to the many whose commentary hasn’t fitted into the above categories.